Friday, October 5, 2007

Random Friday afternoon thoughts



Ugly people shouldn’t be allowed to talk. I mean, really folks. He is going to say something about how other people look. Really!? No. Seriously?

Sometimes I think that the sandwich part of the sandwich is just an excuse to eat the mayonnaise.

The sound of opening a new tampon is so awkward in the office bathroom. Now everyone knows.

Atlanta is trying to outlaw baggy pants and women wearing sports bras. This is retarded. The average rating for Atlanta public schools is 3.8 out of 10. But yes, baggy pants and sports bras are worrisome too.

I played Millionaire online today…and won!

I wonder what the lyrics to ABBA's Dancing Queen are REALLY about?

OK, that's enough for now....more later. Unless I start cracking myself up again.

...And then I saw this. Sand Ninjas!

1 comment:

Sgt said...

LOL. Sand Ninjas!