Friday, October 5, 2007

Underwire Shank

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21144171/

“Generally, McDonald said, undergarments aren't considered a danger to security.
"I don't think they're considered a weapon, really, the last time I looked," he said.”

OK. So a woman is trying to walk into a federal courthouse and cannot pass security because of the underwire in her bra. I knew there was a reason I always avoided underwire. I mean, when I end up in jail, I surely don’t want to be potentially stabbed by a homemade underwire and duck tape shank. On the other hand, if I end up in jail for any reason, perhaps it would be a good idea to be wearing an underwire bra. Good protection…on so many levels!

On top of that, I could combine the underwire and the eyelets from my shoes to make jailhouse jewelry. OK, I think I have something here. The million dollar idea! That’s it! Multi-use tool, made in jail, from underwire, duct tape, and shoe eyelets. The disguised-as-jailhouse-jewelry-but-really-a-shank multi-tool. I wonder how many cigarettes I could get for each one? Maybe even a Hershey bar or two as well…Off I go to my inventors loft!

2 comments:

Sgt said...

Sadly, if you ended up in prison the underwire would probably be used by some scary big woman to bridle you.

And that my friend.. is only good thing in the movies!

==
The prison here in Louisiana has an event called the Angola Prison Rodeo. In addition to the normal rodeo events the prisoners make and sell things from prison "friendly" items. Its actually really quite cool. Painted toothpaste containers, soap sculptures and tons of other curious items.

KatiaSul said...

Sgt: Who is to say that I'm not that scary bug woman (LOL). Don't forget, I can kill you 101 ways with a skilcraft U.S. Government issued ball point pen. Or so my Dad said....