Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The true art of fighting

Another news flash that just got my creepy mind going...I saw the headlines "Police Question Armless Man in Neighbor's Death" (http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14138164/detail.html). For those of you who might accidentally find this blog, read this blog, and become offended by this blog...too bad. There is a death involved, but this is still just entirely too funny to pass up. And you can always just change the channel…

So here's the deal: Evidently, two neighbors were arguing over a woman. Ok, nothing new there. Personally, I have never argued over a woman... perhaps about a woman, and certainly with a woman, but never over a woman. Anyway, the armless guy and the neighbor allegedly (according to a witness) somehow managed to get into a fistfight. Now THAT’s talent! Personally, if I ended up in a fistfight with an armless man, I would have to run. RUN, FAST, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE. I mean, Come on folks, how can anyone face society after getting into a fight with an armless guy. I can just imagine what was going through this guy’s (the guy with arms) mind. Not there wasn’t any “duck” or “POW!” or anything like that.

Embarrassing. Spineless. Demented. These are some words that come to mind. Then there are the other words that come to mind as the visual of this fight enters the previously mentioned creepy little mind.

OK, so these guys are fighting when the armless guy comes in full force and head butts the crap out of the “armed” guy. The armed guy dies shortly thereafter. So, the Snellville, Georgia Police Departments is questioning the armless guy to determine if any charges will be filed. If there are filed, I sure do feel bad for the prosecutor who is going to have to convince a jury that the armless guy should spend the rest of his life in jail. I wonder if they’ll have to add bars to the cell so the guy can’t slip through?

3 comments:

Sgt said...

Damn. If I got my arse kicked by an armless man, I think I'd hope I was dead.

KatiaSul said...

EXACTLY! I mean, how embarassing would it be to get into a fight with an armless man? And Then to get beat!

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Ehem.

You haven't posted in over a week. Get to bloggin', woman!

Come play 55 Fiction tomorrow.